A relatively new technology called Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) is spreading rapidly throughout the world. Essentially, IPTV is TV over an IP connection, delivered via a broadband Internet connection. IPTV is the method by which a telecommunications company delivers television services to the end user via the telecom network.
IPTV offers several advantages to subscribers. For instance:
• Using IPTV, subscribers can easily order shows from all over the world. They are not locked into shows that the channel operators choose.
• Instant messaging applications have been designed for IPTV, allowing people to communicate with each other while they are watching television. Subscribers can also play games on IPTV while watching television.
• Subscribers can create their own personalized programming schedules. IPTV will offer subscribers all sorts of recording and playback possibilities.
• IPTV provides network-based DVR (digital video recording) services where you can basically record all the television that you like. IPTV incorporates Pause Live TV services where you can actually stop, pause current programs, go do your thing, and then come back and resume watching from the same location.
• IPTV includes Google-like search capabilities, and companies are beginning to develop personalized advertising applications that will enable subscribers to choose the type of advertising they want to see.
• Obtaining these services is relatively easy. In order to obtain these services, subscribers only have to order a new set top box and install it into their existing televisions.
These are some of the points discussed in a groundbreaking report on IPTV: Television Goes High Tech. This unique report is only available for purchase from IncreMental Advantage. Please contact Neomi Barazani at 609-919-1895 ext. 100 or email@example.com to order.